Nordic Walking & Stretch Classes
STRETCH CLASS SCHEDULE (updated 23/03/2020)
Classes include a variety of movements that help stretch, flex, strengthen and balance your whole body - with a short relaxation session at the end. (See 'Home' page for full benefits).
NB Due to the Coronavirus pandemic all Stretch Classes are postponed until further notice starting Wednesday 25 March.
9.15 TO 10.30 am
8.00 TO 9.15 am
* Church of the Resurrection Hall, cnr Shenton Rd & Derby St.
NEW STUDENT - TRIAL CLASS $12 (deducted from first package you purchase)
5 CLASS PACKAGE $110 10 CLASS PACKAGE $190
20 CLASS PACKAGE $ 340 CASUAL CLASS $24
- Family 10% discount on packages.
- Reduced rate packages are available for students who have been attending classes for 1 year or more.
- All above packages have incentives for gaining extra free classes.
- They have limited validity and are non refundable.
- However, if the above does not suit you, there are also higher priced packages available with no expiry date.
Cash or via internet banking - details given on request or at first class.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
Wear comfortable loose clothing. Bring water, something to put over you during relaxation and a mat if you have one. However, if you don't have a mat we can lend you one for the first few classes.